Imagine accessing all the information you want about your future, love life, and personality. A mystical skill that is practiced all across the world is palm reading. People usually know it as palmistry or chiromancy. It has roots in Roman and Indian fortune-telling, yet you can still participate in today’s age-old tradition. We have what you need, whether you want to learn how to read palms or you want to impress your friends. Continue reading to learn how to read palms and fully understand how to interpret palm lines.
Table of Contents
- How To Read Palms
- Deciphering the Lines before you Read Palms
- Interpreting the Hands, Fingers, etc before you read Palms
How To Read Palms
Deciphering the Lines before you Read Palms
1. Choose a hand to read palms
In palmistry, people believe that:
- When it comes to females, the right hand is what you are born with, and the left hand is what you acquire in your life.
- The case is the opposite for men. Further, your left hand is what you are born with, and your right hand is what you acquire in your life.
- You can also select your present or former life hand to determine which hand is dominant.
- Also, there are various ways of thinking about it. The left hand, according to some, represents possibility and what might be rather than necessarily what will be. Additionally, a difference in the hands could indicate that someone is preparing to make a change in their lives by taking action.
2. Identify the four major lines
There are at least three of them, but there may be breaks in them or they can be short.
(1) The headline
(2) The heart line
(3) The fate line
(4) The lifeline
3. Interpret the heart line
Depending on the tradition followed, you can read this line in either direction. It starts below the middle finger, unloving when it comes to relationships. Further, it is thought to represent emotional steadiness, romantic outlooks, depression, and cardiac health. Moreover, these are the critical interpretations:
- Starts below the middle finger; unloving when it comes to relationships.
- Starts in the middle- When it comes to love, the person is selfish.
- Less interested in romance when it’s straight and parallel.
- Touches life line- the heart is easily broken.
- Long and curvy- with a free-flowing expression of feelings.
- Good handling of emotions- straight and parallel to the headline.
- Wavy- Many romances and partners, but no long-term connections.
- Circle on the line- if you feel depressed or melancholy.
- Broken line- The emotional pain.
- Emotional Suffering- Smaller lines crossing through the heart line.
4. Examine the headline
This reflects a person’s approach to learning, intellectualism, and quest for information. Further, while a straight line is linked to realism and a systematic approach, a curved line is connected to creativity and spontaneity. Additionally, these are the fundamental interpretations:
- Shortline – Over mental achievement, prefer physical ones.
- Creativity- Curved, sloping line.
- Separated from lifeline – passion for life.
- Wavy line – brief fame period.
- Deep, long line – clear and focused thinking.
- Straight line – realistic thinking
- Donuts or cross in head line – sentimental problem
- Broken headline – inconsistent thoughts
- Multiple crosses through headline – significant decisions
5. Evaluate the lifeline
This has a starting point close to the thumb and moves in an arc toward the wrist. Further, it displays one’s general well-being, physical health, and significant life changes. Also, its length is unrelated to life expectancy. In addition, these are the vital interpretations:
- Runs close to thumb – Exhausted frequently
- Curvy – a ton of stamina.
- Long, deep – stamina.
- Short and shallow – Others can easily manipulate.
- Swoops around in a semicircle – vitality, and excitement.
- Close and straight to the edge of the palm – reluctant when it comes to romances.
- Multiple lifelines – additional strength.
- A circle in the line indicates – injured or hospitalized.
- Break – an unexpected change in lifestyle
6. Study the fate line
This is often referred to as the “line of destiny”. Further, it shows the extent to which a person’s life gets influenced by events outside of their control. At the palm’s base, it starts. Additionally, these are the fundamental interpretations:
- Deep line – strongly influenced by fate.
- Breaks and changes of direction – prone to numerous changes in life from outside.
- Starts joined the lifeline – independent individuals.
- Joins with the lifeline around in the middle – mean that there comes a time when one must put others’ interests ahead of their own.
- Starts at the base of the thumb and crosses the lifeline – friends, and family often support.
Interpreting the Hands, Fingers, etc before you read Palms
Now moving further with how to read palms:
1. Look at the mounts
The fleshy area beneath your fingers on the other side of your knuckle is referred to as that. Further, cup your hand to make them more noticeable. Which one is the biggest?
- A high Venus mount denotes a tendency towards hedonism, promiscuity, and the desire for immediate fulfillment. Further, the absence of a Venus mount shows little concern for family issues.
- Jupiter mount is the name of the mount under your index finger. Moreover, this suggests that you are assertive, possibly selfish, and aggressive if it is well-developed. Also, in the absence of one, you lack self-assurance.
- Saturn is mounted beneath your middle finger. According to a high mount, you’re obstinate, cynical, and prone to depression. Additionally, if it’s low, it suggests disorder and shallowness.
- Your ring finger rests on the Sun mount. Furthermore, riding a high Sun mount, you’re impulsive, wasteful, and arrogant. Also, you lack imagination if your Sun mount is low.
- Your pinkie is where the Mercury mount is. You speak too much if it is bulging. Additionally, the reverse of a high mount is that you are timid.
2. Examine the hand and finger size
Some assert that little hands are busy and don’t spend much time considering what to do relative to the size of the body. Furthermore, large hands are on thoughtful individuals who take their time.
- Keep in mind that the body is the context here. You will have larger hands than a 4-year-old if you are 8 feet (2.4 m) tall (2.4 m). Further, everything is in balance.
- Furthermore, in addition to being polite, attractive, and delicate, long fingers may be a sign of nervousness. Short fingers are a sign of impatience, high sex, and creativity.
- On the other hand, long fingernails are a sign of kindness and an excellent secret keeper. You are snarky and critical if your fingernails are short. You’re kind and polite if they have an almond form.
So, these were several crucial interpretations that’ll tell you how to read palms!
Also read: 5 Things About Tech That You Didn’t Know