After releasing the Season 2 update, Infinity Ward announced a remedy for the issues that affected Warzone 2. The second season of Warzone 2, which includes a new Resurgence map, changeable Perks, and significant gameplay adjustments, has officially arrived. For gamers of Modern Warfare 2 and WZ2, a popular game crash issue ruined an exciting seasonal update.
Players crashed in the middle of Ranked Play matches, worsening the situation, subjecting them to 1-hour penalties, and losing Skill Rating points for no fault. Players discovered an unexpected lack of armor plates in the new Resurgence playlist, a less serious problem.
After a few hours, Raven Software hurriedly released an update that included more armor plates. The developers achieved so quickly by fixing the game’s crashing bugs and other launch-related difficulties in a flash.
A Hotfix Update Fixes An Issue That Causes Game Crashes and Revives
The Season 2 patch notes’ new section, which details the issue patches done, was added by Infinity Ward in February.
The most recent patch should resolve the issue where players reported game crashes right after the launch. Also, after reviving a squad member who has fallen, some users encounter a problem that prevents them from restoring their motion.
The automatic equipping of armor plates was also a problem. These three problems have now been fixed, along with some additional faults.
February’s Patch Notes for Warzone 2
The complete February patch notes for Modern Warfare 2 and Warzone 2 are available here.
- As we continue to prioritize further changes, we had fixed various issues causing crashes when the game client started.
- Fixed a problem that prevented Battle Pass Tokens that carried over from Season 01 from showing up correctly in the Interface.
- Resolved a problem that resulted in visual distortion when using the Riot Shield.
- Resolved a bug in Gunsmith that disabled players using a mouse or keyboard from removing specific Blueprint Attachments.
- Correction of a problem that resulted in visual misalignment while previewing various weapons
- While utilizing the Killstreak tablet or the Heartbeat Sensor, a problem that led to visual misalignment has been fixed.
Patches for Warzone 2.0
- A problem that prevented players from moving after reviving a downed Squad member has been fixed.
- The problem that prevented armor plates from filling the active loadout slot automatically unless the player manually equipped one first has been fixed.
- Resolved a problem in DMZ where players seemed to carry weapons when none were equipped.
This is all about Warzone 2 season 2. This post discussed the revive bugs, game crashes, and more. To read more such gaming posts, do come back!