If you want to sell your products on Amazon platform and make a profit, then you have to know about the trade secrets. Develop your business turn of mind and understand the things happening around you. Therefore, here is a guide on how to do it. Amazon is a great market and contains a lot of sellers trying to sell their creations. So it is no wonder that there is a lot of competition. It is hard to make the buyers recognize the new products in this large area. So use the tips here and get profit.
The first thing any Amazon seller has to decide is the product they are going to focus on to sell. The products are important because this will help you to get a profit.
So here are some of the tips that will help you to choose the product you want to sell.
1. Find a market medium
Find a market that helps you to sell the products. If you find this out, you also get to find the interested customers who are part of it. Therefore, instead of fighting to sell your products in a large area, you can start selling your products in this particular market. This will help you to stand out with your product and the customers will notice you. Then find a market that is ready to sell your products in Amazon.
2. Know the demand
If you are a seller, you must know what kind of products are on the trend. So you can decide on what products to sell that will become a great hit. For instance, during the Covid 19 time, many sellers started to sell masks and other protective products on Amazon. This helped many people to get quality masks and also profited the sellers. So changing times mean demand for new products.
3. Know about the competition
You can expect competition when you are selling your products. So choose a product that customers will buy but it has to have limited competition. Avoid the products that are already getting sold by big brands.
4. Fix on the suitable price
When fixing a price for the products you have to think and decide. It must not be very expensive but have a fair price. Then only the customers will like the products and will prefer to buy it.
How to get the right suppliers?
After deciding the product and making all the arrangements to sell it, you have to find the right supplier. In sites like Alibaba, you can know about many types of suppliers. In Google, search for the suppliers available who sell the types of products you make. Then list down the good options and select one. After that contact the one you prefer and check if they are ready to sell.
How to sell in Amazon?
There is a fee you have to pay to sell your products on Amazon like any other market. If your products get sold in Amazon, then it will deduct some money from the sales. They will put the remaining money in your bank account. They will also send an email notification every time they do it.
We cannot determine on the amount the Amazon will take because it may change according to the product and the sales it achieves on the platform. Here are some of the things that happen if you sell a product on Amazon.
- You always have to pay the seller’s fees. If you are a professional seller than you have to pay the monthly subscription of $39.99. But if you are an individual seller then you may have to pay $39.99 per item.
- Sometimes the seller has to pay a referral fee. It depends on the products because for some you have to pay more. So you may have to think about what kind of referral fee you have to pay for the kind of product you sell on Amazon.
- Amazon also asks for the returns processing fee which applies to some type of products.
- The seller may also get asked to pay the shipping costs. So check out the shipping costs you likely have to pay beforehand.
- There are also inventory costs the seller has to pay. It is a charge you have to pay on making the products. Then check if you are getting profit more than you paid for the manufacturing of the product.
These are the matters you have to keep in mind and follow when you want to sell your products on Amazon.