Lori McCommas is a popular celebrity as she was the ex-wife of Terrance Howard. He is an American actor, producer, rapper well known for his many works in the industry. McCommas married him in the year 1989 and they have three children together. They divorced in 2003 because of some personal conflict but then they again started to live together and afterward renewed their vows. However, they got divorced a second time and are now living separate lives. Find details about Lori McCommas biography here.
The birth date of Lori McCommas is June 22, 1969, and her place of birth is New York City. She is forty-nine years old at the moment and living in California with her kids. She has two daughters who are Aubrey and Heaven. Then she also has a son named Hunter. She was in a relationship with personalities like Joey Anderton and Steven Winter. However, now Lori is single and is not dating anyone.
Her ex-husband’s profession
Terrence Howard started his career acting in Mr. Holland’s Opus and Dead Presidents in 1995. He got nominations for Hustle & Flow in the Academy award. He also acted in important roles in some of the films like Four Brothers, August Rush, Prisoners, Biker Boyz, and a lot more. He was part of notable films for which he received many awards. He is fifty years old now. His first wife was Lori McCommas and later after his divorce with her he married Michelle Ghent and later Mira Pak. Currently, he is planning to get engaged again with his third wife Mira Pak as per the sources after divorcing her.
He has two children born to his third wife Mira Pak and the names of the kids are Qirin and Hero. He also has two grandkids as his daughter Aubrey has two children.
Many assault cases filed against him as he has once bet his estranged wife and later a flight attendant. In 2011 he assaulted and abused his second wife Michelle Ghent when she was living with him. His marriages failed because of his violent nature. He is currently living in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Although he never got a professional engineering degree he considers himself an engineer.
Few facts about Lori McCommas
- Her daughter Aubrey got pregnant at a young age with Billy Gale. Then she divorced him and came out of the closet as Gay in 2017.
- She is from a Jewish background.
- Her son is trying to get a break in the acting field. He got a chance to act in a film titled Young Darius along with his father in 2005.
- Her daughter Heaven accused her stepmother of making her life difficult.
- All children maintain a good relationship with her father.
- McCommas’s height is 163 cm and her weight is 58 kg.
- She got married to Terrence two times as they separated and married again.
- Lori completed her studies from Pratt Institute in Brooklyn.
- She is not available on social media platforms and maintains a private life.
- Terence is on social media and frequently shares posts about his life.
- Terence acted in Iron Man Movie as James Rhodes.
- In Sep 2019 Terrence decided to retire from his acting profession because he got tired of pretending.
- Terrence is now an official member of fraternity Phi Beta Sigma.
- One time McCommas’s husband slapped her on her face because she was talking strongly with him. He bet her in front of their children.
Lori McCommas became a celebrity because of her marriage with a popular actor. However, she is now living in California with her children away from all spotlights.