Piping systems lead to a significant decision in each infrastructure set-up. Decisions like the material of pipes to be employed and their layout are essential as they affect many lives and are the fundamental virtue of the facility for the coming years.
Among the different piping systems, CPVC pipes or chlorinated polyvinyl chloride pipes are getting increased appreciation because of their multiple benefits. The chlorine particles in the pipe successfully block the presence of chlorine and chloramine in the water supply from striking the pipe, making the material resistant to chlorine degeneration and increasing its lifespan.
Yet, to make sure that the pipe is of high quality, it is essential to associate with the best pipe manufacturer in India.
Advantages of CPVC Pipes
1. Increased flow rate
An effective flow rate is necessary to consider when deciding on a piping arrangement. Deposits, scaling, and impairment to the pipe can affect the flow rate. A CPVC pipe is solid and expansive with a sleek interior that assures amazing water flow every time.
2. Resistant to Chemicals and Corrosion
One of the top considerations invading the piping systems is decay. Choosing a plastic pipe manufacturer is helpful in alienating this situation. Pipes of CPVC are corrosion-proof, ensuring that the grade of the pipe and water supply is sustained every time.
In addition, any chemicals in the water that can harm metal pipes are not a problem when we talk about CPVC plumbing systems, making them the best option in different applications.
3. Temperature Resistance
A number of plumbing systems tend to corrode at high temperatures. From leakage to pipe explosions, drastic changes in the water temperature can be a problem for plumbing pipes. Nevertheless, pipes of CPVC can resist water up to 93 degrees Celsius making them a prevalent choice.
In regions where usage of water such as hot and cold is needed, it is suggested to select a plumbing system created by the top pipe manufacturers.
4. Faster Set-up
In projects with comprehensive plumbing systems, set-up time and price are huge factors. CPVC pipe is a highly volatile and lightweight material, thus, being simple to carry and install. The durability of a CPVC pipe assures that it continues to work ideally for an extended period without adding repair and maintenance charges.
All of these factors broadly help in decreasing the overall cost in comparison to different plumbing systems.
5. Secure in Increased Temperatures
Metal pipes have a tendency to get very hot in rising temperatures which can impact not only the water temperature but the pipe’s surface temperature too. In the condition of any repairs, these hot pipes can result in labour burns and make it difficult to work.
Pipes made of CPVC have a reduced thermal conductivity making sure the water temperature is less impacted while letting plumbers securely operate with the pipes.
Reasons CPVC is The Best Material for Your Piping System
CPVC piping is simple to install, tensile, and more durable. It opposes fire, chemicals, and water better than various common materials employed in the plumbing systems of homes.
No other material gives such a vast range of advantages like CPVC
- Elasticity: CPVC is more flexible, which makes it perfect for wall mounting or in compact spaces. Different from rigid pipes that require being set with fittings linked at both points, CPVC can be turned around intersections or even into closed curves, so you do not need to compromise on useful space below sinks or behind toilets only because your system is not set up in direct lines!
- Staying Power: CPVC piping is also corrosion-resistant, which signifies that you do not need to think about leaks created by rust stains developing on metal pipes after some time as you would with steel or brass options!
Different Types of CPVC Pipes
These pipes are offered in diverse shapes and sizes. They also come in different colours and chemical structures. Thus, you can select the one that matches you the best. CPVC comes with various fittings and materials for linking them together. The most general types of fittings are tees, elbows, and couplers that let the pipe get attached at the correct angles.
They also give a simple way to change the way or break off the water flow between different pipes without needing to use complex methods or specific tools.
- Installations of indoor and outdoor hot, cold water plumbing lines
- Hidden, outer, and rooftop water pipelines
- Water heaters
- Communal utilities and swimming pools
- Housing and commercial properties
- HVAC (Heating and air conditioning) systems
- Sprinkler, fire sprinkler, and hydraulic systems. In addition, CPVC pipes are frequently employed as an alternative to steel piping in different industrial uses.
CPVC pipes have become an essential choice for industries and individuals based on their useful features. Due to the superior quality testing, pipes & fittings by Topline Industries keep up long-term structural dependability and stability and are foreseen to stay a lifetime in optimal situations.
Also read: Reasons Why Electronic Security Systems are Necessary for Your Business