Call of Duty is a popular action video game playable in the first person. The publishers of the game are Activision and it released in 2003. The first series of the game was about the incidents of World War II. But now the new releases of the games also focus on modern times and even futuristic world. The developers of the game are Sledgehammer Games, Infinity Ward, and Treyarch. There were also many spins offs of the games released for the fans of the game. There is a new season 4 of the game called Call of Duty: Warzone. Know about the Call of Duty: Warzone season 4 patch notes here.
Table of Contents
Know about the updates
Season 4 of Call of Duty: Warzone contains many updates. The new updates are active from June 29. The name of the update is Season 4 Reloaded. The update will change from 22-36 GB for modern warfare players and for the warzone players it will be 22-30 GB. The players of the console also must get a secondary download which will be 3.5 GB. When the installation is over the Modern warfare footprint will have more chances. Then there will be a little more in the warzone.
Many types of additions are also going to come. There is going to be a battle royale with novel updates. The creators also have added some changes and improvements in the weapons. So here are some of the patch notes for your information. These details got released by the Infinity ward before the update.
What are the novel additions in the game?
The most notable addition in the game is the high count of the player raised to 200. Now this addition will get added in the Battle Royale Quads which means that 50 quads will be able to jump at the same time in Verdansk.
The contracts in the supply run also go to the warzone. The players have to activate the contract and must journey to the BUY station. They will get a discount on the purchases. A new tool called the spotter scope will be available for the warzone players. The tool is a high powered tool which will help the player to scan the environment and identify the enemies hidden from sight.
Furthermore, the Gulag will get semi-auto rifles, handy knives, snipers, and melee loadout. Some of the modes in the warzone are BR Trios, BR Solos, and Plunder Blood Money, BR Solos, and lots more. There will also be a new sniper rifle called Rytec AMR and Roze which is an operator.
What is arriving on Call of Duty Modern warfare?
The modern warfare in the game will receive a new map in the style of Cheshire 24/7. The players will have to use the map for the tactical multiplayer combat situated in urban London, England. There is also an addition of the famous game model called Team Defender. Some of the other accessible matters are the Blueprint Gunfight, Shoot the Ship 24/7, Ground War, and lots more.
Weapon alteration and fine-tuning
Season 4 will have a perfect balance of the weapons as the previous update was not well received by the players. So here are some of the alterations in the weapons offered by Infinity Ward.
- The M4 will do reloading of AR magazine when trying to again load the under-barrel launcher. This will happen at the time when the attachment 50 Round Mag is available. This issue is now tweaked.
- The stooping power feature is now usable in the headshots. Only specific weapons can reach 2-shot to a 1-shot such as the FAL and Oden. This changes some of the cases where headshots were less effective than body shots at the time of using stooping power.
- Now the MK2 Carbine speed is faster and the damage is more.
- For Dragonuv the ADS speed is more and the gun recoils to the centre.
- Less damage and 10MM range for MP5.
- For AX-50 the damaging effect got increased.
- The HDR promises definite hit and damage on the lower torso at any range.
- Many fixes are also performed on the game to improve the gameplay.
Call of Duty: Warzone Trailer
Call of Duty is one of the best games in the world. Many people are addicts of the game. The many improvements and adjustments performed on the game will make it more enhanced and effective.