Gmail is one of the best email services in the world and that is the reason why people from different places use it. With the help of the tool, you can send and receive the email quickly. Google is adding more features to the tool to make it helpful for users. With the new features, the users can put the tool to good use. It can be useful for the office as well as academic purposes. However, the new features take time to release on all the devices.
But you can get the features before anybody else. For that, you have to go to the settings and access the features. Follow the steps below to get the features.
You can try out the pre-releases which are the features you can test and share feedback. These features are not available for all but you can try using it. You can choose these features to appear in your Gmail.
Get access to the new features
- In the top right corner, you will find settings. Click it. Then click try new Gmail.
- Under the general headings go to Experimental Access.
- Press the box to Enable experimental access.
- At the bottom press save changes.
- Now you will get access to use the new features.
Modify settings in the new features
If you get the access to experimental features you will get the chance to customize the settings.
- In the top right corner, you will find settings. Then go to see all settings. Now try the new Gmail.
- Under the General headings go-to features that contain the experiment icon.
- You can choose to turn it on or off.
- You can keep the experimental access turned on to get the latest features.
These are the features in Gmail that will help you to use the tool effectively. Therefore make use of the tool by accessing it.