You can sense when your energy is awry; you can feel down or have some poor luck. Further, you can feel more like yourself again by getting rid of that bad energy with egg cleansing. We’ll explain how to conduct an egg cleansing in this article, along with how to interpret one. By reading on, learn how to utilize an egg cleanse on a loved one or yourself.
Table of Contents
- What is an Egg Cleanse?
- How to do an Egg Cleanse?
- How to Read an Egg Cleanse?
- 1. Look through the glass, not down into it
- 2. Smelly water or blood means there may be evil spirits around you
- 3. Bubbles mean that negative energy is absorbed into the egg
- 4. Cobwebs in the whites mean you may have had an evil eye placed upon you
- 5. Needles or spikes mean there are people around you with bad intent
- 6. Seeing a face in the yolk means that you have an enemy.
- 7. Clear water means you have no negative energy.
What is an Egg Cleanse?
An egg cleanse is a method for removing unfavorable spiritual energy.
Egg cleanses are now used by people to free themselves or their loved ones of any negative or toxic energy that may be dragging them down. Further, egg cleansing originates in many ancient societies worldwide, including Mesoamerica, Scotland, and Greece.
- If you’re experiencing bad luck, sadness, or even feeling a little “off,” you might try an egg cleanse.
- An egg cleanse can be performed on either the self or someone else.
How to do an Egg Cleanse?
1. Cleanse the egg in salt water and lemon juice
Any bad energy that the egg may have accumulated is removed by cleaning it. Using your preferred prayer, gently wash the egg in the water. Further, squeeze some lemon juice into a glass of water after adding a teaspoon salt. The egg should be washed in clear water and gently dried with a towel.
Although cleaning the egg is optional, many spiritual authorities advise it.
2. Fill a glass up with room-temperature water
Grab a crystal-clear glass, and fill it with tap water about one-fourth of the way. Furthermore, several minutes should pass for the water to reach room temperature before you begin the egg cleanse.
3. Set an intention with the egg before the cleanse
Pick up the egg and gently warm it between your hands. Blow or speak your wish onto the egg, mentioning any toxic or unfavorable energy that you want to cleanse yourself of. Moreover, what you might say is:
- I’m getting rid of bad energy with this cleanse.
- “I’ll be free of the curse of bad luck after this cleanse,”
4. Run the egg over your head, ears, and face
Holding the egg in one hand, begin by laying down or sitting comfortably. Move the egg about your face and ears after rubbing it down the back of your head. Rub the egg along your eyelashes while your eyes are closed, and then rub it over your lips.
- Switch off the lights and light a candle to provide a little more mood.
- Pay attention to releasing the egg of any bad energy. Eggs extract and absorb unwholesome energy from your body.
5. Move the egg down your body, running it along yourself
Imagine the egg sucking out your negative energy as you go from head to toe. Further, to expel any negative energy, rotate the egg slowly in a clockwise direction. While doing this, you can focus solely on the present moment or utter a prayer of your choice.
- Run the egg gently in small circles over the person’s body if you’re performing an egg cleansing on them. To focus on removing negative energy, move slowly from head to toe while maintaining their calm.
6. Crack the egg into the glass of water
After finishing the egg cleansing, carefully crack the egg into the water you had previously, aiming to preserve the intact yolk. So that you may examine the water and analyze your findings, let the egg sit for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Your egg cleanses results will show you how much negative energy you were absorbing. And they could even be able to pinpoint its root cause.
How to Read an Egg Cleanse?
1. Look through the glass, not down into it
Place the glass so you can see directly into it on a table or counter after letting the egg settle in it. Further, look at the egg whites, the yolk, and the water to see what they look like. Following that, you can evaluate what they’re telling you using the rules listed below.
2. Smelly water or blood means there may be evil spirits around you
Bad-smelling blood or water is an excellent sign that you have been the target of magic. Additionally, it can imply that you’re suffering from an undiagnosed condition or illness.
- For total expulsion of demonic spirits, perform a second egg cleanse.
- Make a doctor’s appointment if you’re concerned about a condition you don’t understand.
3. Bubbles mean that negative energy is absorbed into the egg
Your cleansing routine is successful if there are bubbles in the water or egg whites. Additionally, it can be a sign of gas or indigestion, which are frequently brought on by stress.
- Large bubbles or balloons in the water indicate that the egg has absorbed negative energy. Further, this could indicate that you need to perform a second cleaning ritual to cleanse yourself of your negative energy thoroughly.
4. Cobwebs in the whites mean you may have had an evil eye placed upon you
The water or egg yolk may also contain little brown specks. This is yet another indication that you must do a second cleaning ritual to cleanse yourself of the evil eye thoroughly.
- Cobwebs might also signify that you’re stressed out and entangled in a perplexing issue.
5. Needles or spikes mean there are people around you with bad intent
They may be “energy vampires,” sucking away your good vibes and leaving you with just negative ones. Or maybe they want you to fail or fail to accomplish your objectives.
6. Seeing a face in the yolk means that you have an enemy.
They can be envious of you or have negative feelings towards you. Try to figure out who the egg represents because that will help determine who is upsetting you.
7. Clear water means you have no negative energy.
There is no negative energy to draw from your body if the water and egg appear perfectly normal. Further, there may be another reason for your feelings, but you don’t need to undergo another egg cleanse.
- To focus on your emotions and understand their roots, try meditation.
Follow the above tips and tricks to perform and read egg cleanse!
Also read: 5 Yummilicious Detox Drinks to End Your Year