Are you looking for CFD-derivatives trading? Do you want the chance to assume the underlying prices of the assets as well? If yes then look no further than Libertex. When it comes to fulfilling the trading needs and finding a trusted site like Traders Union, one should rely on Libertex. However, without knowing what one is indulging in, no wonder it can get hard. Hence, today we will provide you with a thorough review of what Libertex is.
Table of Contents
What Do We Understand About Libertex?
Libertex has been providing trading services to its clients since 1997. The popularity of the platform has more than two decades of financial market and online experience. Moreover, because of the teasing experiences amassed in these years, it has gained 3 million clients worldwide.
It covers both casual and active seasoned investors. Moreover, Libertex serves clients hailing from 100 countries. That is why they provide access to over 250 financial places. Compared to other online trading niches, it keeps its brokerage offering very simple and streamlined.
It is only because the CFD broker focuses mainly on derivatives trading and covers more than 200 markets. Such markets include a wide range of stocks, indices, ETFs, and cryptos. Trading with leverage will give you the chance to gain exposure to the financial market. So, you can say that the leveraged CFD derivatives will maximize both potential profits and losses.
What Does Libertex Provide Its Client?
Libertex mainly allows the UK-based retail traders to invest in the 1:30 ratio of leverage. So, it means that the £1,000 account balance could offer you up to £30,000 in trading capital. However, if you are a professional in the niche, then you will have the chance to get maximum leverage of up to 1:500.
Further, when it comes to available trading platforms, Libertex provides its users with two options.
- A user-friendly online trading platform so that the traders can easily indulge in it without facing complications.
- Advanced technical features. Because only with such improvement can one easily take advantage of the site. It has drawing tools, customized charts, and robot-run advisor services. Hence, It makes the trading automated through the popular MetaTrader trading suite.
The Plus Side of Libertex
- It has a trade of CFD derivatives with commissions that goes as low as 0% on many assets. Moreover, it provides offers on some forex pairs as well.
- One can easily trade crypto CFDs, Forex CFDs, commodity CFDs, and many others with leverage.
- Indication Investments Ltd runs Libertex. So CySEC regulated and authorized the site.
- It will give you a wide range of payment methods.
- The site will give you a £0 deposit fees
- You will also get access to MT4 and MT5
- The application is user-friendly so one can use it without any issues.
- One can open the demo account with a paper trading balance starting from £50,000.
- The website features a structured interface. So, any beginner can start trading with Libertex.
- It will also give you direct access to real-time trading signals as well as news.
The Downside We Wish It Didn’t Have
- It has very few technical indicators. So if you are looking for Bollinger Bands and MACD, this is not your cuppa.
- Moreover, it has no fundamental data.
- You can only gain access to CFD derivatives trading
What Are The Assets You Can Trade On Libertex?
First, you should keep in mind that trading on Libertex is not similar to traditional investments. It is different in another sense that it does not allow you to take ownership of the underlying asset. So, what you do with the CFD derivatives is that you guess the price of the asset. Such assets that you can guess about are forex, shares, ETFs, options, and more.
As we have already mentioned, the CFD or the contract for difference is a type of derivative. It will give you the chance to trade on the movement of the cost in the market. That too, they focus on it without owning the underlying instrument. It has many benefits if this is what you are thinking. Such added benefits are as follows.
- You will have the ability to go long or even short.
- So, it means that if you assume the price of the asset will rise, you can buy.
- And, if you see that the price has dropped, then you can sell.
- Another benefit is that it allows the user to gain full market exposure for a small deposit.
So, in financial terms, it is the small margin you may make to gain big. Hence, to gain a full picture of the financial market, you have to deposit a small portion of your assets. It will thus be known as the margin.
Let’s Cover The Fees And The Commissions
One of the striking features of the website indeed is the trading fees. The plus side of using Libertex is that you do not have to pay the spread. This is a unique opportunity amongst the CFD brokers. Because most of the sites normally charge for spreads if the commission charge increases.
So, in other words, the spread here is the difference between the buy and sell price of an asset. So, it means that if the spread is set at 0.5%, then you will need to earn a minimum of 0.5% in profits. You will have to do so to break even with the cost. So, the zero-spread offering is good news for anyone who is looking for potential trading returns.
- Commission charges
Because of the zero spreads, the free trading platform charges a commission when you trade on the platform. The amount of the commission changes. It ranges from 0% to -1.623%. However, it depends on the underlying asset. You can find all commissions on the CFD specification page. If not, you can find it on the trading terminal when you click on an asset.
The majority of CFD and forex trading platforms generally offer commission-free trading. However, they come with spreads. So, you can say that Libertex is the exception. Another site that shares almost a similar feature is Traders Union. Both of them will provide you with what you are looking for in terms of trading.
You may also read: What’s Up with The Bitcoin and Automobile Industry?