The Witcher And The Lost Ark crossover event has started, delivering new designs, new content, several Guild, Store, and way-of life upgrades, and some helpful bug improvements.
The legendary Geralt will be introduced to the unforgettably well-liked MMO during the Lost Ark Witcher Crossover, which will run from January 18 through February 22, 2023.
Alongside it, the game has published a huge patch describing all of the new items that have been added to the market, improvements to the Guild, and some crucial bug fixes. The Lost Ark x The Witcher release patch has the following additions.
To fully understand the changes made in the January 18 The Witcher release patch, we’ve assembled everything that was introduced in this patch and the significant updates.
The Witcher event release patch has received significant changes:
A new Kaer Morhen Wallpaper will be added to the marketplace due to the partnership with The Witcher, along with various cosmetics, haircuts, and skins to enable players to embody characters like Ciri and Geralt.
Lush Reed Island and Golden Wave Island, two new PvP island siege settings, are being released alongside the new items in the store by Lost Ark. Players can access new loot and gameplay on the two islands, which are ranked Rank A and Rank B, respectively.
The event will introduce new rewards for the new treasure through potions, card sets, constructions, and much more. The remaining patch notes for the update are included below.
Updates to stores in The Witcher And The Lost Ark:
- New Year’s Wish skins and a Kaer Morhen.
- Background has been added.
- There are now five new Baby Calf pets.
- Tiger Mounts Guild changes have been added.
Enhanced guild systems:
Included a gold deposit system to allow guild members to fund their guild with gold. Deposits (the amount of gold and fewer fees) are made to the guild and are noted in the guild’s history.
Depending on how much they deposited, players earn weekly contributions. After weekly distribution, a maximum weekly contribution is reset, and the 3-day hold/trade restriction scheme for gold is in operation.
3 new guild research options have been added. Only guild members are subject to the impacts of research. If a player quits the guild, they won’t be applied.
- Low cost of guild repair.
- Ability Reduced the Expense of Stone Faceting.
- Extra XP Gain for Trade Skills.
Upgrades to the quest system in The Witcher And The Lost Ark:
- In the World Map, Minimap, and Overlay Minimap, the quest icon is visible if the player has a main/world quest that points them toward a specific component in a multi-layered map.
- Checking quests other Roster characters have open in the Quest Journal is now simple.
- Message clarity while leaving quests has been improved in the confirmation pop-up.
- The most recent filter will now be applied while viewing Daily/Weekly quests in Una’s Tasks UI.
- Punika has added a new achievement to the reputation of Una’s Duties. The “Take Me Wherever, Wind And White Sail” achievement may be obtained by earning its most “White Sunshine, Blue Waves, Pink Breeze” reputation. The achievement is automatically awarded to players who have already completed this reputation when they log into the game.
- The merchant NPC now appears in a different place every 24 hours rather than every 6 hours when completing the Daily Una’s Mission “The Narrative Flowing in the Luganic River” in Candaria Territory in South Vern.
- It is no longer possible to exchange the Legendary Engraving Recipe Selection Pouch in Thronespire.
- Legendary engraving recipes on Anguished Isle are no longer exchangeable. There are now 80 Honor Leapstones per Roster instead of 50, and they can no longer be traded.
Also read: Netflix’s The Witcher Season 2 Release Date, Trailer, Plot, & All Updates