Spotify is a paid music streaming service. Sharing Spotify playlists, which include music from a wide range of artists and genres, has become a cultural phenomenon. With Spotify Wrapped, a user’s most-listened-to artists, genres, and songs are shown in order of popularity among other Spotify users. In December, it is greatly anticipated by users. On the other hand, Spotify Wrapped has been reported to be inoperable.
There have been several inquiries about why their Spotify wraps aren’t working or they can’t view their Spotify wraps. The Spotify app has also been known to crash due to this issue. You’ve come to the right place if you’re wondering why Spotify wrapped isn’t working for you. In this post, we’ll show you how to fix the Spotify bundled not working problem.
Method 1: Reboot Your Phone If Spotify Wrapped Not Working
- Restarting your Android phone is the first manual approach you should try to fix the Spotify app crashing issue. Restarting your phone is the first thing you should do if you encounter a problem with apps.
- When too many apps are open simultaneously, the memory is drained, and the app stops working. The app keeps crashing issue on Android was solved by restarting your phone in any of these scenarios.
- You can restart the phone by pressing and holding the Power button for a long time until you get to the power options. After that, press the Reboot/Restart button on the toolbar.
- All apps running in the background will be removed, and memory consumption will be cleared when the phone is rebooted. It’s time to see if the app functions correctly on your phone.
Method 2: Disconnect And Reconnect To The Internet If Spotify Wrapped Not Working
The Spotify app may crash if your internet connection is too slow or unstable. Because the software relies on a stable internet connection, this error message is inevitable when the connection is unstable.
To see if the problem has been resolved, try turning off and then turning back on your internet connection. The procedure is as follows:
- Log in to your Spotify account to begin the process.
- After you’ve logged in, turn off your mobile device’s internet connection.
- You can now use the app without an internet connection for a brief period.
- After that, turn on your data connection and reload the app.
Also read: How To Pair TV Spotify Com Code and Login?
Method 3: Clearing Spotify’s Cache and Data
Android app crashes are almost always the result of damaged cached data. The Spotify Wrapped app is in the same boat. Clear the app’s cached data to fix Spotify Wrapped crashing on Android.
The playlists and tracks you’ve downloaded will be lost if you do this, but don’t worry; you can get them back once the problem has been rectified. To accomplish this, follow these steps:
- Navigate the App’s settings by tapping it in the Settings menu.
- Select Spotify from the drop-down menu.
- Go to the storage
- Clear the cache and data by pressing the respective buttons.
- Make that the app is working correctly after this. If that doesn’t work, go on to the next idea.
Method 4: Get the latest version of Spotify
There may be compatibility difficulties if your device has been upgraded, but the Spotify app still uses an older version. Consequently, the app will not work. It would help if you did this to keep your app up to date.
Updates correct bugs and security issues and make the software more functional. That’s why it’s essential to keep your app up to date.
- Take a look at Google Play.
- Select the Manage applications and device option from the Profile icon in the toolbar.
- Select the option that says “Updates available.”
- Spotify’s app may be updated by swiping the Update button.
Also read: How to Add A Spotify Widget on iPhone? Step by Step Guide
Method 5: Changing the Login Method If Spotify Wrapped Not Working
Your Spotify Wrapped login may not work if you can’t log in to Spotify using your social media accounts. Due to server faults or policy changes, you may encounter this difficulty from time to time.
You can always use your Spotify account to sign in if it doesn’t work.
- Using the Spotify account, log in to the app.
- Navigate to the Preferences menu.
- Add your email and any social media platform details to the Account Settings section.
- Then log out with your email address or social media account again.
Method 6: Reinstalling Spotify after it has been removed
This new problem occurs when the program does not work correctly with the operating system. When an app’s updates don’t work, you’ll need to reinstall it from scratch. If you do this, your app will be updated to the most recent version.
As a result, all of the app’s files will be deleted when uninstalled. Uninstall and reinstall Spotify by following the procedures listed below:
- Open your phone’s settings.
- Navigate to the Apps or App Manager.
- Select the Spotify app on your phone or tablet.
- Then select the Uninstall option from the menu.
- Tap OK to confirm your decision.
- Restart your phone after deleting the app.
- Reinstall Spotify from the Google Play Store by going to the official website.
Method 7: Close the App Using the Force
If the error notice persists, try FORCING CLOSE the app once more. Any time an app crashes, this is an excellent solution to try.
- Go to the Apps section under Settings.
- Now, select More and Show System Apps from the drop-down menu.
- Go to the App Store or Google Play and download Spotify.
- Finally, press Force. The ability to close the window has been removed.
Method 8: Reset Your Phone to Factory Settings
Follow these steps to wipe your Android phone clean once you’ve backed up all of your data:
- Go to the phone’s settings and select General.
- Take a look at your phone’s information.
- Make a backup of your data and reset your computer to factory settings.
- Then, tap the Erase all data option (factory reset).
- Finally, go to the bottom of the screen and press the Delete all data button.
- Please wait until the factory reset on the device is complete before using it again.
- Once the operation is complete, restart your phone and see if Spotify Wrapped 2021 can now be heard on it.
So, this is all about Spotify Wrapped not functioning on Android devices. This isn’t a big deal because it often happens with other Android apps. This issue can be quickly resolved by following the troubleshooting procedures outlined above.
Also read: How to Fix the “No Internet Secured” Error on Windows 10?