Everyone needs to take screenshots. On your mobile, it is a matter of seconds to take a screenshot. If you wonder how to screenshot on windows, there are many easy ways to do it. You can take a shot and save it on your pc with greats tools on windows.
Further, every windows system has a built-in snipping tool app that helps to snip and sketch any image on your windows. You may require taking a screenshot for work or any other purpose. Know the best hack to take a screenshot on windows. Also, follow the below details.
Screenshot with just a click
Are you wondering how to screenshot on windows? Follow the below instructions to do it with a single click.
- Go to the page, screen, or image you want to take a screenshot of. Plus, close any page that may disturb your screenshot image.
- The next step is to look at the keyboard, where you can find a print screen. Further, in the top right of the keyboard, you can find the Prtsc tab that will help to take a screenshot.
- After clicking Prtsc, you can see that a screenshot has been taken. Besides, if you cannot find a shot, try pressing the windows tab and Prtsc again.
- Lastly, save the shot taken and keep it on any system file. Plus, you can find all the screenshot files in a separate folder named screenshot.
The excellent snipping tool to take the shots
The snipping tool is the ideal way to take a screenshot on windows. It is an integrated tool that helps to take a screenshot, save and share the image. Also, let us see how to use the snipping tool in your windows.
- The first step is to select the start button and open the snipping tool by windows search.
- When the sniping tool opens, select a new option to take a screenshot.
- To take a shot of the screen snipping tool provides you with a box to drag. Furthermore, you can drag the box to cover the whole page or particular image.
- Once you take a screenshot on the snipping tool, you can save, share or edit the image.
- There are four ways to capture a snip with this tool. Moreover, you can use a free-form snip to capture an image in any shape you want.
- You can take rectangular, window, and full-screen snips with this tool.
Screenshot for older windows version
Many older windows versions may not have a screenshot option. Still, if your windows are older than version 8, there is a tool to take screenshots. Furthermore, Paint is a tool that is available in many windows systems. Also, let us see how to take a perfect shot with the Paint.
- The first step is to open start and click on the search option.
- In the search menu, try to type Paint.
- You can paste any image on the paint page or import a screenshot.
- Use the paste option or Ctrl+V tab to paste the image.
- This is an ideal way to save an image like a screenshot on an older windows version.
Ways to take screenshots of a game
In windows, you can take screenshots of anything. It is possible to take a shot of your new game achievement with the tools. Further, if you wonder how to screenshot windows in a game, here are a few steps.
- The first step you need to take is to open the Xbox game on windows. Plus, the win +G option will help you to open the game.
- The next step is to enable the game features. Further, when using the Xbox, go to the game bar setting and press the ‘remember this is a game’ option.
- You can press Win+Alt+PrtSc. These tabs will take a screenshot of your game quickly. Moreover, even if you are using any overlays, it is possible to take screenshots of the game.
- Lastly, you can save your screenshot in any windows file. Plus, it is saved on the captured file if you have a problem searching for the file.
Take screenshots of multiple windows
There is a variety of methods to take screenshots in your windows. Most tools help you take a shot of a single page or image. However, you may wonder how to screenshot on windows for multiple pages. Also, if you want to take shots of multiple pages, here are a few steps.
- There is a PSR.exe tool that allows you to take shots of many windows. You can take back-to-back screenshots and save them in one file. Also, these tools will enable you to edit multiple screenshots separately.
- The first step is to select the screen you want to take shots of. Further, arrange all the pages that you want to take a screenshot of.
- The next step is to click the start menu and open the search option.
- Launch the run program in windows. You can search RUN on the search menu to open it.
- In the run menu, insert the command PSR.
- Now click ok on the run menu to proceed to the next step.
- After the above step, a menu page will pop on your screen.
- Now press on the start record option. When you click record, this program captures a screenshot of next to next pages. Plus, PSR can take 25 screenshots at a time.
- This program can also take more screenshots at a time. Additionally, to increase or decreases the capture number, you can modify it. Further, in the first click option, change the number of screenshots you like to change.
- When the PSR takes back-to-back screenshots, you can press on the screen you like to capture.
- Further, there is also a stop button on the top that will terminate the program.
- Lastly, review if all the pages you want to take screenshots of are captured properly.
- As the program at a time takes many screenshots, you can save them only on the IP folder. After taking shots, save the file on windows.
Do you wonder how to screenshot on windows, then here are different ways to do it. Also, follow the different ways to take a screenshot from the above instructions.
Also read: How to Reset Network Settings on Windows 10